Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Summer Update!

The View from My Parents House
The Farm House


The 4th of July Fireworks


Brayden lighting his own Firework for the First Time Ever!
Me, Manny and Skyla

The New Hideout
So it has been awhile and I have been a blog slacker. So let's recap shall we....In June we took a 10 day family trip up to visit my parents and stay on the farm. Yes peeps..I grew up on a farm and people still do that for a living...lol. We had so much fun, the kids thought it was coolest that they could run over to the field behind my parents house and pick sugar snap peas and chase cottontail bunnies around all day. Brayden made it his mission that he was going to catch one, he spent several hours running around with a butterfly net trying to get one...I wish I had a pic to share. Needless to say, he could not outsmart the bunnies and we did not bring one home for a pet. We got home right before the 4th of July and spent it here in Utah just doing the regular stuff. Who else loves the 4th of July in Utah when it falls on Sunday. For those of you who don't live her that means.....dun dun dah....a whole weekend of 4th of July fun. It is like having 3 whole days of fireworks, churros and bbqs. I love it!!!!! Oh and the last pick is of Skyla just chillin in our entertainment center....she thinks it is a hideout, little does she know we can still see her even if she shuts the door.:-)